International Centre for Technological Innovations (ICTI) is an Open Innovation Centre registered under Travancore Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act XII 1955 and section 12AA of IT Act 1961. ICTI integrates higher educational institutions, research organizations and industry for nation building through research, capacity enhancement, new product development, technology transfer initiatives and enterprise building to create opportunities for inclusive growth, generate jobs and poverty reduction.
Job Title: Research Associate
Locations: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Bihar, Maharashtra, Karnataka (Initial induction period of 6 months will be in Alappuzha, Kerala)
Duties and Responsibilities: Research Associates at ICTI are involved in -
- New product development - includes designing and developing products from idea to market.
- Technology sourcing and commercializing intellectual properties
- Developing and managing new ventures - social enterprises, producer organizations, etc
- Establishing research infrastructures and innovation consortium
- Skill development programmes
- Organizing events, and workshops for promotion of Centre's objectives
- Preparing technical reports and detailed documentations
- CSR fundraising, Research grants
How to Apply: Applications accepted from MTech, MEng, MBA, BTech, BEng candidates (All branches). Freshers and final year candidates can apply. Submit online application by clicking the button below. Last date for application is 14th March 2017.
Application for Graduate Recruitment is now closed (Last date was 14th March 2017. Applicants will be contacted by last week of March 2017)
However if you are interested in our career opportunities, kindly submit your profile by clicking the button below. We will save your details in our database and contact you for the future round of recruitment happening in next quarter.